VMD2002 - 8" SVGA w/touch RGB input
8" VehiSVGA TFT, Touch, Light sensor, Webcam, Card Reader, All-in-one cable
8" SVGA TFT, Touch, Light sensor, Webcam, Card Reader, All-in-one cable
The Nexcom VMD-2002 series are an IP54 sealed range of 8" SVGA TFT LCD monitor with 4 wire touch screen sensor. The unit is purpose built for the in-vehicle environment and can be interfaced to the popular VTC series or to any other PC.
Features include a high brightness display, optional camera sensor and integral speakers.
The units are available with an LVDS interface for long cables or the commonly universally used RGB interface
All signals (video, USB and power) are routed through one umbilical cable. This makes in-vehicle cabl
ing secure and straight forward for vehicle installers.
During darkness hours a high bright screen can be a distraction to a driver, an onboard light sensor optimises viewing performance, power consumption and heat.
For the high ambient light environments units can be offered with 1000nits luminance
- 8" SVGA TFT with LED backlight
- Webcam (optional)
- All in one connector (video signal, USB and 12V power)
- Storage temperature: -30Â°C to 70Â°C
- Opt. Sunlight readable 1000cd/m high brightness
- VMD2000 - LVDS input
- VMD2002 - RGB analogue input
- 500 cd/mÂ², CR 600:1
- 800 x 600 pixels (SVGA)
- Built-in speakers (1W) x 2
- 1 x SD/ MMC/ MS card reader
- 1 x Mic-in
- Stereo audio (Line-out) x 1
- 1 x Audio input
- 1 x USB
- Remote system power on/off button
- Optional 2.0M pixels CCD camera
- Operating Temp:: -20Â°C to 60Â°C
- Storage temp: -30Â°C to 70Â°C
- Computer aided despatch system
- Driver fatigue system
- Vehicle Infotainment System
- GPS navigation system