38 Results Shown
AEx-115P(H) - IP66 rated with M12 connectors
15” ATEX Certified Stainless Steel Display
AEx-116P - IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connector
15.6” ATEX Certified Stainless Steel Display
AEx-119P(H) - IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connector
19” ATEX Certified Stainless Steel Display
AEx-121P - IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connector
21.5” ATEX Certified Stainless Steel Display
APPD 1700T, 17" LCD Touch
17" IP65 Industrial 4:3 SXGA LCD Flush Touch Monitor
ARCDIS-110A 10.1” Front IP66 Display
10.1" IP66 iIndustrial Diaplay
DM-F08A, 8" LCD touch, 12VDC input
8" 500 cd/m² SVGA LCD monitor, Aluminum front panel, Black color, W/ USB resistive touch screen, 12V DC input
DM-F12A, 12" LCD touch, 9~36 VDC input
12" 600 cd/m² XGA LCD monitor, Aluminium die casting front panel, Black colour, W/ USB projected capacitive or resistive touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input
DM-F15A, 15" LCD touch, 9~36VDC input
15" 450 cd/m² XGA LCD monitor, Aluminum die casting front panel, Black color, W/ USB projected capacitive touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input
DM-F17A, 17" LCD touch, 9~36VDC input
17" 350 cd/m² SXGA LCD monitor
DM-F19A, 19" LCD touch, 9~36VDC input
19" 250 cd/m² SXGA LCD monitor, Aluminum die casting front panel, Black color, W/ USB projected capacitive touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input, R20
DM-F22A 21.5" Touch Monitor LCD
21.5" 250 cd/m² FHD LCD monitor, Aluminum die casting front panel, Black color, W/ USB projected capacitive touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input
DM-F24A 24" LCD Touch Monitor
24" 250 cd/m² FHD LCD monitor
DM-F65A 6.5" IP65 Industrial MonitorEnd of Life
6.5" 800 cd/m² High luminance VGA LCD monitor with VGA, Aluminum die casting front panel, Black color,W/ USB resistive touch screen, R10
DM-FW15A, 15.6" PCAP touch, 9~36VDC input
15.6” 400 cd/m² 1366x768 LCD monitor, Aluminum front panel, Black color, W/ USB PCAP touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input, R10
DM-FW19A, 18.5" PCAP touch, 9~36VDC input
18.5” 400 cd/m² 1366x768 LCD monitor, Aluminum front panel, Black color, W/ USB PCAP touch screen, 9 ~36V DC input, R10
FABS-107P - 7" Stainless Steel Display
7” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-110P - 10.1" Stainless Steel Display
10.1” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-112P - 12.1" Stainless Steel Display
12.1” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-115P - 15" Stainless Steel Display
15” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-117P - 17" Stainless Steel Display
17” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-119P - 19" Stainless Steel Display
19” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
FABS-121P 21" Stainless Steel Display
21” Flat Front Panel IP66 Stainless Chassis Display
P710 10.4" XGA TFT LCD Railway Touchscreen Monitor
10.4" XGA TFT LCD Railway Touchscreen Monitor (-25°C to +55°C)
Types of Touchscreen Displays or Monitors for Industrial Applications
When it comes to industrial applications, touch display screens play an important role in providing operators with the tools they need to control and monitor their systems. But not all touchscreen displays are created equal. Depending on the application, there are several types of technology available for use: resistive, projected capacitive (PCAP), surface acoustic wave (SAW), optical imaging, and infrared (IR).
- Resistive Touchscreens: These screens consist of several layers, including two thin metallic layers and a gap between them. When a user touches the screen, it causes the layers to connect, registering the touch. Resistive touchscreens are cost-effective and durable, but they offer less clarity compared to other types.
- Capacitive Touchscreens: These screens use the body's natural electrical properties to detect touch. They are more responsive and offer clearer visuals than resistive screens but are more expensive and less resistant to heavy wear and tear.
- Infrared Touchscreens: These screens use an array of infrared LED lights and sensors around the edge of the screen to detect touch. They are extremely durable and can be used with any input type, but they are more expensive and can be affected by bright light.
- Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Touchscreens: These screens use ultrasonic waves that pass over the touchscreen panel. When the panel is touched, a portion of the wave is absorbed, and the change in the ultrasonic waves is processed by the controller to determine the position of the touch event. They provide high visual quality but can be easily damaged.
- Optical Imaging Touchscreens: These screens use two or more image sensors placed around the edges and an infrared back-light to identify touch. They have excellent scalability, with sizes up to 100 inches, and can withstand heavy use.
- Projected Capacitive Touchscreens: These screens are similar to capacitive touchscreens but offer multi-touch capabilities. They are used in smartphones and are known for their high clarity and responsiveness.
- Haptic Touchscreens: These screens use pressure sensors and piezoelectric actuators to provide feedback via vibrations. They enhance user interaction but are complex and expensive to produce.
- LCD Displays: These are commonly used in industrial settings due to their high brightness, contrast, and clarity, but they can suffer from degradation over time and under high temperatures.
- LED Displays: These displays use light-emitting diodes for better contrast and brightness than LCD displays. They are energy efficient and have a longer lifespan, but they are more expensive.
- OLED Displays: These displays use organic compounds that emit light when electricity is applied. They offer superior contrast and deeper blacks compared to LCD and LED displays, but they are more susceptible to screen burn-in.
- E-Paper Displays: These displays mimic the look of regular ink on paper. They are lightweight, show content without the need for a backlight, and are mostly used in e-readers.
Key Factors to Consider for Choosing the Right Industrial Touchscreens Monitors or Displays
Choosing the right display screen for the industrial applications involves considering several key factors. Durability, accuracy, visual clarity, cost-effectiveness, and scalability are all important aspects to consider when selecting Industrial touch screen monitors. For more information about the different types of touch panels available on the market today, contact a professional in the field.
- Environment: The environment in which the display will be used can affect its performance. For instance, high-temperature locations may affect the longevity of LCD displays, while bright light can interfere with infrared screens.
- Durability: Industrial environments often require touch screens that can withstand heavy wear and tear. Consider the toughness of the screen and its resistance to scratches, impact, and other damage.
- Cost: The budget available for the touch panels will significantly impact the choice. While higher-end options like OLED may offer superior visual quality, they are more costly than other types like resistive or capacitive screens.
- Clarity and Brightness: Depending on the application, the visual clarity and brightness of the display can be paramount. LED displays, for example, offer better contrast and brightness than LCD displays.
- Size Requirements: The size of the display is another important factor. Some types, like optical imaging touch screens, are scalable and can be produced in sizes up to 100 inches.
- Response Time and Sensitivity: These factors affect how quickly and accurately the touchscreen responds to touch. Capacitive touchscreens, for instance, are known for their responsiveness.
- Power Consumption: Another factor to consider is the power consumption of the display. LED displays, for example, are more energy-efficient than other types.
- Multi-Touch Capabilities: For certain applications, multi-touch capabilities may be necessary. Projected capacitive display screens offer this feature.
- Feedback: In some cases, haptic feedback can enhance user interaction, making haptic touch screens a consideration.
Understanding these factors can help guide the decision-making process when selecting a touch screen for industrial applications.